Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Oh, Valentines Day

     Well, it's that day again----Valentines: the day some people love, and some people absolutely despise. As for me, I don't mind it......in fact, I actually like it. It gives me an excuse to bake my favorite treats, be cheesy, and buy stupid hallmark cards.....and I guess it helps that pink is my favorite color. My roomie and I have been taking on the role of Betty Crocker in the kitchen, baking goodies....something we tend to do often, only this time with a Valentine theme (like I said, we have an excuse this time...that counts for something....right?)
    Evans is taking me to Old Venice tonight, even though I would be perfectly fine with staying home and cooking. However, this has become tradition due to the fact that our first date was actually on Valentines 2 years ago at Old Venice (gooby I know, I know.....sorryyyy) BUTTT, I must admit..... I'm super excited and can't wait wait!
     For some people, I know today can be a bummer.....aka "single awareness day." Trust me, I've been there. Just have a good time with the girls....or guys?..... and remember that you are loved by so many different people. When you're walking to class today, flash someone a smile. Sometimes that's all it takes to turn a person's day around. Plus, you should be smiling because God loves you, and has blessed you in so many ways! Have a Happy Valentines Day =)





No comments:

Post a Comment