Thursday, September 13, 2012

That's A Wrap

     
A paper, presentation, and a test later...week #4 of senior year is complete. All I have to say is thank goodness. Student teaching will be here before I know it and that is quite frightening. Since we have an away game this weekend, I'll be heading over to Oxford and I couldn't be more excited. I must admit, Oxford and the grove aren't too shabby on game-days. It's always good to get away for the weekend, right? Plus I might spot Matthew McConaughey in the grove, and that would be incredible.
     Tonight I plan on being quite lame and staying in to bake goodies for Oxford, watch a movie, and be in bed by 10:00. Yep, 10:00 on a Thursday night and I have no shame in that at all. Sometimes you just need those nights to get organized and catch up on sleep...plus I'll be rewarded with a big cup of coffee in the morning, and that's something to be excited about!
     I hope y'all have a fantastic weekend! Go dawgs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment