Tuesday, September 11, 2012

I'm Back!

      I have totally kicked blogging to the curb lately, and gotten a little too caught up in the beginnings of school and football season. I'm going to try to do better...promise. Things have been going exceptionally wonderful over here. State has been winning and the weather has been changing (at least for a couple of days). Also, as many of you know, I'm in the education field and we just got our field placements for this semester. My partner and I got placed in 4th grade here in Starkville, and I could not be more excited. I've always thought maybe I would like to teach this age, so we'll see if  that holds true. We get to meet our students next Monday so wish us luck! I've already been a total goob and bought the class bookmarks and stickers. I can't wait to see what is in store for us :) I'm going to cut this one short and finish up a project really quick, but I'm going to do better about keeping up with the blog from now on this semester!



Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment