Tuesday, August 21, 2012

MIA

     Yeah, I guess it's safe to say I have been MIA the past 3 weeks or so. I've just been a little busy (really busy) with recruitment and getting ready for school. I left y'all with my thoughts about football, which is now less than 2 weeks away..WHATT? Cannot wait. Since my last post: I went to the American Idol concert and saw Phillip Phillips(my life is complete), recruitment has come and gone (my last one everrr), and I have officially started my senior year. I can already tell this year is going to be filled with so much excitement! This is my last semester to ever have classes because in the spring I will be STUDENT TEACHING. Yeah, I know, I'm not old enough to have my own classroom, and to say I'm nervous is the biggest understatement in the universe. However, I know I will get through it thanks to the big man upstairs, and I'm ecstatic to see where this year is going to take me. I'm just a little exhausted so I'll leave y'all with a few pictures to recap:

Best roommates ever!

Mom brought Ritz to bid day

Some seniors on our last bid day..go DG!

1st night out to kick off the school year!


Happy schooling! 

No comments:

Post a Comment