Thursday, July 26, 2012

Are You Ready For Some Football?

    
      It's getting closer and closer. People are counting down on twitter, stores racking up on fall fashion inventory, new uniforms being unveiled, and anticipation is growing everyday. Football season kicks off in about a month, and you can almost taste the excitement here in Starkville, Mississippi. I don't know about y'all, but this is my absolute FAVORITE time of the year(besides Christmas). I cannot wait to set foot in the junction on September 1st for some tailgating, and best of all, enter Davis Wade Stadium for kick-off at 6:00. I consider myself extremely fortunate to have a dad that instilled a love and understanding of football in me at a very young age. The only problem is that it was a love for Ole Miss football..but don't worry friends, that has changed. I'll be whipping out my cowbell and cheering on the dawgs to what is hopefully a winning season. Fingers crossed. This one is sure to be an exciting one!Also, I can't wait to hear the famous maroon band play the "naaa naaa heyyyy go state!" song, and see our school come together as one. I really don't think there's anything that's much better than that. Oh, and can't leave out watching our team do their little "who let the dawgs out" jig before the game. Okay, so you get the picture, I'm ecstatic.
     Not only am I excited for football season, but also excited for the fashion that will be going along with it!

Happy Thursday, Hail State, and Go Dawgs! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment