Sunday, July 8, 2012

Twenty One

     Let me just tell you, I just had the best weekend of my life. Can I please just re-live my 21st birthday festivities over and over again? Pleaseeee! The celebrating began down in Destin with my mom. The beach was wonderful...so relaxing and MUCH needed. We spent the 4th on my uncle's sailboat, and watched the fireworks from the water. It was picture perfect.

Dinner on the bay with the BEST mom in the world!

   On my birthday, which was Friday, I woke up to my pwweciousss baby cousin along with more birthday goodies than I could even begin to imagine. My mom had my great grandmother's diamond made into a beautiful necklace for me, and it will not be leaving my neck. I spent the morning at home with my mom and Avery. 

     Around 2 I loaded up the car, picked up my friend Madi, and headed to Starkville. The ride went by super fast, and we made a pit stop at a gas station so that I could make my first legal purchase. When we walked into my apartment, my roomie had decorated and had me a birthday cake. It is safe to say that I have the best friends in the world, hands down. They made my birthday more special than I could have ever imagined. 

    After all of the jumping around and acting like children at the apartment, we headed over to happy hour at the Bin. We sat outside and enjoyed each other's company for a good while. It was the perfect start to the perfect night. We went to dinner at Cappe's Steakhouse, and then hit the town. All I'm going to say is that I have never had such a fun night in my life... 
Just a little JA '09 reunion (Yes, I changed outfits after dinner.)






My birthday sign, in the shape of a bird, because I am TERRIFIED of birds. 

     I'm sad it's over, but I'm thankful that I am so fortunate to be blessed with such amazing people in my life who made my birthday unforgettable. I'm going to go enjoy this rain, and pop in a movie. Hope y'all have a wonderful happy week! 
    




No comments:

Post a Comment