Sunday, July 1, 2012

Excitement

     
     Well, if I can just get through this final tomorrow morning at 8:00a.m., I will be Destin bound with my mom to spend the week. I have never looked forward to a beach trip so much. It is going to be splendid to just relax and not be on any type of schedule. Seriously, my mom and I will stay on the beach until sunset..no joke. For the 4th, we will be going out on my uncle's boat for the day in the Gulf of Mexico. What a perfect way to celebrate America's birthday! Oh, and y'all know what Friday is..right?? This girl is turning 21 and I will be spending it with my amazing friends in good ole Starkville. As far as I know, Starkville has never let anyone down on their 21st birthday. I must admit, this week will probably rank on up there as one of the best weeks of my life. Therefore, I'm cutting this one short to hit the books and ace this final so I can get mine and America's birthday week festivities started!
     P.S. I have an exciting Tasty Tuesday coming up---4th of July edition..hint: edible sparklers!
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment