Monday, March 26, 2012

.........

     This past weekend has been wonderful, to say the least. I accompanied Evans to his last SAE date party....ever : (.....Paddy Murphy. The band was SO much funnn! They played my favorite song upon request (Jerimiah was a Bullfrog......) LOVED it! Thanks, Evans, for taking me to more date parties than I could ever imagine! (Cheesyyyy..sorry sorry sorry-had to!) 


     Anyways......One thing is for sure, Monday has been no fun at all. For me, this week is full of tests and projects, and at this point in the semester-I am so over school, and I am certainly not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Honestly, the only things keeping me going are the fun Spring weekends that are lined up between now and exams. Tooooooo......Many.........Projects.  



Hope everyone has a fantastic week, and Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment