Sunday, March 18, 2012

SB2k12

     WHOAHHHH.....I don't even know where to begin. Basically, I have neglected the blog due to the fact that I have not been in touch with reality this past week. Spring break got the best of me, and after starting off feeling under the weather, I am back to feeling not so great again....great, just great. Anywayssss, this past week has been absolutely positively one of the most fun weeks of my life (or atleast wayyyy on up there). I am so fortunate that I got to spend my spring break with a fabulous bunch of friends in Orange Beach, AL.......I'm pretty sure my stomach muscles are still sore from the amount of laughing I did. Even though the weather was not perfect the entire time, I still soaked up plenty of sun and enjoyed every moment. I'm sad to say that SB12 has come to an end, and I've got to some how figure out how to jump back into reality......fast. I guess I'll begin with unpacking and reorganizing. Oh wait, did I mention that I left all of my bedding at home (my sweet mom washed everything for me) ANDDD our air conditioner is out at the apt? Great, just great. Looks like this is going to be a rough final 6 school weeks. Keep your fingers crossed that I survive......now here are several snap shots from the best week evaaa!

.....................................And that's a wrap!








No comments:

Post a Comment