Monday, March 5, 2012

NOLA

   
 Sooooo...... I know I've been MIA for about a week, but I've been super busy with school and living up one of the best weekends of my life. This past weekend was SAE formal in New Orleans, and let me just tell you.....there are no words to describe how much fun we had. It probably helps that I had the most wonderful date...3rd formal in a row together! (oops, sorryyyyy.....y'all know I had to stick a little something cheesy in there.) From strolling down Bourbon, to eating at all of the best restaurants and dancing the night away on Saturday........I must admit........ amazing is an understatement. Oh, and guess what? I even managed to squeeze in an hour of shopping (purchased some mint colored skinny jeans from Urban Outfitters.....one of my must haves for spring.)
   

     Getting back to reality last night was absolutely no fun at all due to the fact that I had a big time project facing me. Turns out I just put it off, went to sleep, and woke up at 5:45 this morning in a race to have it completed by 11:00......but hey, I did it! This girl has one test and a quiz separating her from.........you guessed it.....SPRING BREAK! I'll be on the beach in less than a week with some of my favorite people, and the last thing on my mind is school (don't lie you know you're the same way.) Hope everyone has a happy pre-spring break week! 

My attitude for the week...sorry! 






No comments:

Post a Comment