Thursday, March 29, 2012

Yes, Weekend!


     Words cannot even begin to express how thankful I am that it is finally the WEEKEND! After 2 test, a quiz, and several lesson plans, I am welcoming this weekend with arms wide open. It also helps knowing that I am one week closer to being home for easter break. I'll be headed to Oxford at exactly 5:00 to be reunited with my bestie, Mere! (Evans has some law school something tomorrow so we decided to make a quick one night trip out of it) If you know me, you know I'm always......and I mean ALWAYS up for a get away to Oxford. Oh, and p.s. I'm not skipping class tomorrow- I just don't have friday classes :)

     Also, this weekend is Derby Days..YAY can't wait to see everyone's awesome dances! There is nothing I enjoy more than a beautiful spring weekend, and judging by this weekend's forecast-this one isn't going to be too shabby. Anyways, hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Oh, and only 4 more weeks of class---if that isn't something to brighten your day, then I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment