Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Man's Best Friend

     Soooo, if you know me you know that I absolutely loveeeee dogs. All of them. I could see the most hideous looking dog on the side of the road and I would pick it up and find it a loving home. (Yes, I have picked puppies up off of the side of the road before.) There has never been a point in my life where I have had less than 2 dogs. Anyways, my mom just sent me an email about dogs and how loyal they are, and it could not have been stated in a more perfect way: 
Think about it......this is so true.

     I must admit, I have the most wonderful 3 dogs in the whole world, and not being able to have them with me at college is miserable.....but hey, I get to see them in 2 days! :) Get ready Holly, Buster, and Ritz....Maggies coming homeee! (can we say gooby?) 
My pups loving some cookies in bed
Sweet, sweet Ritz!
Holly-the only Christmas present I still use after 8 years :)



YES!

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment