Thursday, April 19, 2012

Light

     Y'all.....let the weekend begin....My management project is complete! I'm finally beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel (aka the semester). You know it's been a long week when you misspell your name.....twice. But...I am thrilled to say I am slowly but surely crossing projects off my list. This weekend is Super Bulldog Weekend, only the best Spring weekend in Starkville, MS. It's kind of the last shebang before exams. Everyone cross your fingers for good weather because as of now, rain is predicted....but hey, that could be fun...right?
     The only drawback to this weekend is that I'm missing my baby cousin's 1st birthday party :( She turned 1 yesterday, and I cannot believe it...sweet precious baby girl! Wish I could be there
The Weekend Avery was born....
...One year later :)
Love you, Aves...Happy 1st Birthday and here's to many more to come!

     I'm about to take on the last class of the week to turn in my project...Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend! Happy Super Bulldog Weekend 2012!



No comments:

Post a Comment