Friday, April 13, 2012

Festivities

     Y'allll, I feel like the only time I get a chance to post is on the weekends! Sorry.....that will change once the semester is over---which by the way is in 2 weeks! Senior? No, can't be real. Like am I really going to be student teaching in January? Excuse me while I go puke. This girl is not ready for the real world.......nope, not one bit!
     Anyways, this weekends festivites are going to be extraodinary. Today is ALL SIG DAY! Yeahhhh so excited......I mean who doesn't love a good redneck day time party on a beautiful spring afternoon? Buttt, the best part is---The best roomie/friend turns 21 saturday at midnight, and I cannot contain my excitement for her birthday activities! Love you, Shelbyyyy.....finally 21! Now, we've just got to get me to July 6th. Gag......Soooo. Farrrr. I hope everyone has a spectacular weekend, and enjoy this beautiful spring weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment