Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Memory Lane

     I'm sorry but did I really go to my last class of junior year today? Am I really about to be a SENIOR? Can't be real. Nope. I don't want to grow up. Student teaching next Spring? No way, I'm not mature enough for that. Just take me back to senior year of high school and let me relive these amazing years I have been blessed with. I mean seriously, I feel like just yesterday me and Lindsey were in the car bawling on the way to Starkville to move into the dorm, and then opening our DG bid cards that we had been waiting to get our hands on for what seemed like an eternity. These past 3 years of college have far exceeded my expectations. God has placed so many wonderful people in my life that have been with me through all of the laughter, and the tears. Honestly, it terrifies me to think that a year from now, everyone will be going down different roads. If you know me, you know that I'm not a fan of change or goodbyes. Ok ok ok, I'm getting a little ahead of myself. I still have a wonderful year ahead of me, it's just all going by WAYYY too fast. Excuse me while I take a short trip down memory lane......
JA graduation
Move in day..my car was flooded with tears as soon as we passed good ole Jackson Academy
DG bid day :) Best decision ever!
First night out as a freshman...still my all time favorite picture from college
Freshman year Spring Break....$90
Camp! TWL, Michigan :) 
Sophomore year roomies!
1st Sophomore year swappp
Gator Bowl-Jacksonville, Fl
Ohhhh, the snow
Sophomore year Spring Break!
Junior year roomies......and senior year :)

Junyas..game day..love y'all more than anything
Egg Bowl...hail state and hotty toddy...besties(looking rough)
All Sig Day

     Oh, and I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have an encouraging, loving, beautiful mother who has been there for me every step of the way. I love you, Mom! 


     Okay, I'm back. Sorry if you actually went on that little escapade with me down memory lane. Well, here's to studying for finals, and looking forward to an awesome senior year with the best friends in the entire world! Happy Wednesday! 












No comments:

Post a Comment