Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home Sweet Home

    YESS.. I finally get to go home today, and I can't wait! Let me tell ya, there is no better feeling than knowing you're about to go home for a longgggg weekend after a chaotic week at school....and Easter weekend at that. Plus, I just love going home in general. I'll be pulling in around 7:00 to my dogs waiting in the driveway, a homecooked meal of seared tuna steaks, and my sweet mom! Oh, and just in time for American Idol...it's like a typical highschool Thursday night all over again, except I'll be coming in from college instead of Accent (dance team) practice. I'll be spending by my weekend soaking up the sun, getting together with highschool friends (Kiefers here we come!), and being with family..........and I'm sure there will be a little shopping involved..........right, Mom? :)
     Who's excited about Easter Sunday? I know I am. I might be one of the only people who still receives a visit from the Easter Bunny, and I'm totally okay with it. Oh, and I get to indulge in a DIET COKE! Yes, indeed......I DID IT! More importantly, we get to gather with friends and family to celebrate God's amazing grace which is completely awesome. I mean, the fact the Jesus died to save US from OUR sins is probably the neatest concept ever. I hope everyone has a fabulous Easter weekend. Relax and enjoy!

P.S. Happy 21st Birthday to my bestie, Madi! Can't wait to see you fridayy!

It sure is!
Couldn't have said it better myself

No comments:

Post a Comment