Thursday, May 3, 2012

FINISHED!

   
Y'alllllll...I'm a senior! Yes, a SENIOR! Wasn't I just freaking out about which anthropologie bedspread I would have in my dorm? Wow. Words cannot express how good it feels to be finished with this semester's school work. I thought it would never end. I mean seriously, it was project after project. Oh, and then good ole finals. Hey, I got a 100 on my first one..that's pretty good, right? Anyways, I'm to the point where I don't even care what I made on the rest of them..I'm just so glad to be finished. I feel like a 10,000 ton boulder has been liften off of my shoulders. I must admit, I had fun going to the library with my roomies the past 4 nights. They made the studying tolerable.

This is how I feel right now..sooo happy/excited/care-free
     Sooo since I'm finished with finals you know what that means? It's summer time...which means my 21st birthday is right around the corner...well, 2 months, the beach is calling my name, family time, sun, relaxation, romance novels, friends, and care-free laughter. Clearly I'm a little over-joyed. Here's to an amazing summer to be spent with amazing friends!


I treated myself to these for making it through the semsester :)

Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment