Sunday, May 13, 2012

Summer/Mothers Day

    It's safe to say I've been checked out since exams were over. When I say I have done nothing, I mean nothingggg. Okay well my nothing consists of laying out, sleeping, reading, and a little bit of shopping.Words can't express how amazing it has felt to just be home for a while---no stress, meals cooked, no alarm clock, dogs, and a loving mom.

     Ohhh, how convenient, it's mothers day! I can't even begin to tell y'all how wonderful of a mom I have. I am so blessed that God chose her to be my mom. She has raised me as a single mom, and done an exceptional job. I would not change anything. I'm so thankful that I can talk to her as a best friend, and there is no way that I would be where I am today without her loving guidance. When I say she would do anything for me, I mean anyyyyything. We have shared laughter, tears, and more memories than you can imagine (2 super fun cruises, falling to the floor when we found out I made dance team, road trips, coffee in bed with the dogs watching Golden girls, licking the beaters in the kitchen, long therapy phone conversations while I'm at college, extensive shopping excursions,soccer games, getting me ready for highschool dances, and breakfast in bed every single morning in grade school.....just to name a few)  I love you, mom! Thank-you for all that you do for me. Happy Mothers Day!

    Anywayssss, I'm typing this post from Rosemary Beach---the most adorable beach town in the entire world. I'm here until Thursday with my cousin, her fiance, and their precious baby girl to babysit while they make wedding plans...YAY! It has already been sooo much fun. Avery will be saying my name by the end of the week...we're off to a great start :) 

Hope everyone has a fabulous week! 







No comments:

Post a Comment