Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Crafting and Cooking

     Summer is a time when I have an excessive amount of down time, which means lots of crafting...and cooking. I've always loved trying to get creative, but sometimes it turns out pretty disastrous. I mean seriously, I have these awesome visions in my head of all these wonderful crafts I want to make...it just doesn't always turn out right in reality. However, thanks to the discovery of Pinterest this past year, I can now get ideas that give me step by step instructions...and trust me, I have found plenty of things to keep me occupied this Summer. Also, Summer=cooking, and thanks to Pinterest, I have found recipes that I could have never thought of. Here are a few of my Summer to do projects/recipes that will be keeping me busy:
Top 5 crafting priorities:
Hellooooo new art above my bed

I did the whole paper flowers thing on my lampshade last year, and who would've guessed....they all fell off 
I want to make this little nick-nack for my real house (hope you don't oppose, Mom!)

Front door decor for the apt? I think so!
This can't be hard

Top 5 recipes to cook this summer:
Pizza roll ups..who would've thought?

Spinach burgers..can't think of anything more perfect considering the fact that I loveee spinach

Clearly this is so simple but I think it is absolutely adorable..PB&J sushi!

Spinach and feta quesadillas..what could be more perfect?  

Chessecake stuffed strawberries..I'm thinking 4th of July

I got all of these crafts and recipes from Pinterest, so if you're interested in getting the instructions/recipe, just go to my pinterest page at http://pinterest.com/maggie_selph/ and click on the picture and it should pop up!

That's all, folks!






No comments:

Post a Comment