Thursday, May 24, 2012

Throwback Thursday

   
     So I just came across this little picture from 9th Grade Graduation. I'm sorry, but that was just last week...right? Wrong...time sure has found a sly way to escape all these years. Check out my braces...I miss those things so much...NOT. What I do miss is sweet Lauren (right). She was one of my best friends, but had to move to Arkansas after 10th grade. Like we made up a roller coaster together...that's weird. We have kept in touch but have yet to see each other since the move. It's funny though, no matter how long we go without talking, we can always pick up right where we left off. Oh, and it's inevitable that I will be laughing hysterically on the floor by the end of our phone conversation.  Here's where the good news comes in: Meredith(left) and I were talking at the pool the other day and are planning on coming to little rock for the Ole Miss vs. Arkansas game next fall. MSU plays away, so it is absolute perfection. Unlike all the other planned visits, this one is not going to fall through...and that's a promise.


Here's to wonderful friendships that neither time nor distance can ruin! Happy Thursday! 


No comments:

Post a Comment