Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sweet Sweet Summertime

     This summer has already exceeded my expectations, and it has only been what, 3 weeks? Here is my summer in a nutshell pre beach trip:

     Last time I left y'all I had just arrived at Rosemary beach with my cousin, her fiance, and their one year old baby girl. I babysat Avery while they made wedding plans. It was an absolute blast! I am so blessed to have such amazing family to spend time with. My cousin's sweet fiance, Chris, got us massages the first day we were there. This was my first massage, and lets just say it will most definitely not be the last. I sure have been missing out. The weather was flawless--sunny with a light breeze. The best part of the trip was not even being at the beach, but getting to spend time with Avery. Being the baby in my family, I never got to have any younger cousins, but now I get to have that with Avery. She is the sweetest most beautiful baby I have ever seen (I'm not just saying that because we're related...promise). And y'all, she can kind of say my name now...big deal! Rosemary was the perfect get away before heading back to Starkville in several days. 


     Well for now I'm going to watch the movie, Up!, with my besties...I've heard I'll be in tears. Hope y'all have a great rest of the weekend! Happy Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment