Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Tasty Tuesday: Sorry

     Hate to break it to ya, but due to the fact that I've had the stomach bug, the thought of food is still a tad repulsive. Not to mention, the recipe that was for this week is the last thing I ate before I got sick. It kind of makes me cringe to think about sitting here typing out a full out recipe. I promise "Tasty Tuesday" will be back in full swing next week better than ever!
    To make up for it, I'm going to share some happy things I've encountered this past week:

1. A quote from one of my devotions: "God's plan is far grander than any you could have imagined."

2. Fabulous new top I ordered(in white) from www.tobi.com  (thanks mom!) :

3. The fact that my 21st birthday is in 2 and 1/2 weeks. 

4. My morning walks=me time with a peaceful view:

5. Kick off is in 58 days, y'all! Go dawgs!

6. Last but not least, lots of these types of moments lately:


Happy Tuesday! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment