Saturday, June 23, 2012

Update

     It's Saturday night at 8:00, and what am I doing? Ohhh, just sitting in my bed watching E!, catching up on blogs, pinning, and online shopping. That's fine...right? I've been totally worthless today and I'm completely okay with it. One of my good friends, Sarah, came in town yesterday, so we went to happy hour and hit the town last night. We're kind of a dangerous combination. It's safe to say we had a fun, successful night...fun being an understatement.

     Today we grabbed lunch at Newks, and then proceeded to get our nails done. It really is amazing how getting your nails done makes you feel like a new person. Tomorrow it's back to exercising and eating healthy!  My thoughts are kind of all over the place, but I really can't wait to be home in a week. I'm really missing these 4:

     Hope y'all have a great rest of the weekend...









No comments:

Post a Comment